- Election 2008
- Final tallies in for area voters Area counties had similar trends in the most recent election.
- Local voter turnout high It's hard to pin it down exactly, but by any measure voter turnout was high in Blue Earth and Nicollet counties.
- Voters flock for chance to make history County officials see high turnout, high same-day registration.
- Mondale in town Saturday Former Vice President Walter Mondale will be in town Saturday stumping for Congressman Tim Walz.
College politics: It's about being involved
College Democrats are energized. College Republicans are full of hope.
Davis brings health care expertise to race
Dr. Brian Davis, seeking to unseat Tim Walz for the U.S. House, has a professional degree that's heavy on health care.
- Former sheriff challenging incumbent A former sheriff, Joe Dahl, will challenge District 3 incumbent Bill Berg for the commissioner seat.
- Challenge in District 24A Democrat Dale Hansen is challenging Republican incumbent Bob Gunther for the District 24A seat.
- Walz hasn't slowed down Tim Walz was constantly on the go as a candidate in 2006 for the U.S. House. Two years later, he's barely slowed down.
- Bud Grant rallies for amendment Bud Grant, former Vikings head coach, rallied support in Mankato Tuesday for the outdoors and arts amendment.
- More Election 2008 Headlines