ST PETER — Firefighters from St. Peter doused a grain truck fire about five miles west of the city on Highway 22 at about 3:45 p.m. Tuesday. High winds made fire a concern in dry areas. The trailer was fully engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived.
- Local News
- Priest who served in area accused of sex abuse The allegations of a sexual abuse victim, identified as John Doe 103, are included in a lawsuit filed Tuesday against the Diocese of New Ulm.
- County property taxes frozen for 2014 Blue Earth County Board takes first look at next year's budget.
- County attorney, board spar over staffing Spat follows court challenge of prosecutor salaries
- Lancers land several first-place finishes
Skeletal remains are of homeless man, authorities say
Authorities say remains are of 38-year-old Maverick Henry Arrowood.
Minn. lawsuit accuses dead Irish priest of abuse
Suit names Francis Markey, who was extradited to Ireland in 2010 to face sexual abuse charges there. He died a year before going on trial.
North Mankato discusses how to repay $3.2 million in internal debt
The debt study has already resulted in changed policies for new subdivisions.
- Mankato schools save on workers comp
- Washington, East Jr. to have new principals
Rochester lawmaker to challenge Walz in Minn. 1st
Rep. Mike Benson said he will challenge Congressman Tim Walz
- More Local News Headlines