NORTH MANKATO — A section of Lee Boulevard between Belgrade Avenue and LorRay Drive is closed Tuesday morning. The closure, from 8:30 a.m. until about 11 a.m., is necessary for a pavement maintenance project. Motorists in this area will need to use alternate routes.
- Local News
- County property taxes frozen for 2014 Blue Earth County Board takes first look at next year's budget.
- County attorney, board spar over staffing Spat follows court challenge of prosecutor salaries
Skeletal remains are of homeless man, authorities say
Authorities say remains are of 38-year-old Maverick Henry Arrowood.
- Lancers land several first-place finishes
Minn. lawsuit accuses dead Irish priest of abuse
Suit names Francis Markey, who was extradited to Ireland in 2010 to face sexual abuse charges there. He died a year before going on trial.
North Mankato discusses how to repay $3.2 million in internal debt
The debt study has already resulted in changed policies for new subdivisions.
- Mankato schools save on workers comp
- Washington, East Jr. to have new principals
Rochester lawmaker to challenge Walz in Minn. 1st
Rep. Mike Benson said he will challenge Congressman Tim Walz
- Mankato School Board approves preliminary budget District on solid financial ground
- More Local News Headlines