— Friday's Currents section is all about the Minnesota Air Spectacular this weekend at the Mankato Regional Airport, including: a story about the planning that went into bringing the show to Mankato, as well as a story about one of the 'Living Legends' of flight and other information about show.
- Local News
- Walz, Franken bill would ease VA backlog Minor changes would help vets get disability ratings more quickly.
- Assault charges filed in N. Mankato stabbing Mackenzie Ray Tiegs, 18, appeared in Nicollet County District Court Wednesday for felony charges of second- and third-degree assault. He is accused of stabbing Daniel Reyes Jr.
- LiveKato addresses first-time renters The city has launched www.livekato.com, a mobile-friendly student guide to off-campus living.
- North Mankato seeking committee members The comprehensive plan committee will interview consultants who are bidding for the chance to write the city's first major land use and policy plan.
Maplewood helicopter crash kills pilot
The helicopter that crashed is owned by Scott's Helicopter Services in Le Sueur.
Science camps lead to Summer Sleuthing
Kids figuring out how to have fun
Bemidji to host Final Face-Off
Women's ice hockey championship will be in Bemidji
- Fire department offering proper extinguisher training using new device
Mankato Clinic breaks ground on Children's Health Center
The Children's Health Center will house the pediatrics department and a Mankato location for Gillette's Children's Specialty Healthcare and Pediatric Therapy Services.
- Priest who served in area accused of sex abuse The allegations of a sexual abuse victim, identified as John Doe 103, are included in a lawsuit filed Tuesday against the Diocese of New Ulm.
- More Local News Headlines