- Local News
- Wieners run with a purpose Wiener Dog Race attracts large crowd to ArtSplash
- Square, round dancers gather to Kick Up Their Heels 600 dancers visit Mankato during convention
- Janesville properties will get rehabbed |Nearly $500,000 awarded by feds
- Mankato Schools summer meals program expands
- LSH wraps up 1st year of initiative Le Sueur-Henderson is wrapping up its first year participating in the prestigious Whole Child Network
- Petraeus aide, MSU alum dies
- St. Peter program aims to fight the Summer Slide School offers a free meal, activities and reading events
A salute to the man who honors deceased vets
Dick Fisk did his part as a veteran to honor the dead at his 1,000th funeral this week.
14 reasons to celebrate
This year, the Fritzes' big day featured a lot of fours and ones. Tim Fritz turned 41 Friday. On the same day — the 14th — quadruplets Amanda, Eli, Jamie and Lauren celebrated their 14th birthdays.
- Area lawmakers pass 3 beer bills South-central Minnesota lawmakers went 3-for-3 with their beer bills last session. They created the position of beer educator, expand the definition of a small brewer and exempt the Winnebago Craft Brew Fest from fees on out-of-state brewers.
- More Local News Headlines