- Local News
- Lady Justice sword replaced
- Funds to lift flood-prone Highway 169 About $40 million is slated to be spent on Highway 169 improvements between Mankato and St. Peter by the end of 2016 after a $9.8 million federal grant was awarded to raise flood-prone portions of the highway.
- Heroin, counterfeit money bust has local officials concerned Drug bust in North Mankato finds sizable amount of heroin and counterfeit money.
- Local charities try out e-gambling devices
- Educators gather to Share Ideas Conference focuses on role of PLCs
- Neighbors briefed on Gage demolition
- Public weighs in on Mankato parks From pickleball to a water park, city compiling wish list
- 200 housing units coming One vacant SA going
Habitat to build new ReStore
New nearby building will be double in size
Friends say 'Sunny' was a gentle soul
"She possessed an uncanny talent to move forward from the troubles of life and always did so with a smile and bright attitude."
- More Local News Headlines