Vice President Joe Biden seemed to have fun while greeting the families of the newest members of Congress.
- State, national news
- Loan program targets American Indian entrepreneurs
- Rare Superman comic found in house insulation
I-5 bridge collapse caused by truck
Bridge collapses after an oversize truck hit the span.
Boy Scouts lift ban on gay Scouts
The emotional decision was passed by a larger than expected majority.
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Boy Scouts set to vote on gay issue Gay activists were excited the issue had come to a vote, and did extensive field work to secure about 400 votes this week, enough that they were hopeful the resolution would pass.
Body of missing child found at park landslide site
Assistant Fire Chief Jim Smith tells reporters that crews found the body of the missing child late Thursday morning.
- Search resumes for missing fourth grader Heavy rains over the last month created conditions that caused a rockslide. One fourth grader was killed.
Cities to benefit from $80 million increase in aid
Many cities in outstate Minnesota will see healthy increases in their state aid.
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- More State, national news Headlines