- State, national news
- Education gets big boost from Legislature $15.7 billion bill spends on early childhood, other needs
Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview
In a jailhouse interview on the eve of her trial, she repeated many of her claims from previous interviews, testimony on the witness stand and her statements to the jury earlier in the day as she pleaded for mercy.
- Moore, Okla., faces estimated $2 billion in costs Two infants were among 24 who perished
- Minn. DNR plans stepped up watercraft inspections ST. PAUL (AP) — The Memorial Day weekend marks the start of the boating season for many Minnesotans. So the Department of Natural Resources is reminding boaters and anglers to be extra vigilant to help stop the spread of aquatic invasive species. An
- Tax break could make megamall bigger ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — A $250 million tax break is expected to resurrect expansion plans at the Mall of America. The owners of the Bloomington megamall, Triple Five Group, say the $1.5 billion project would double the size of the mall, add hotels, a
- Potential rescue drug for depression takes a step forward WASHINGTON — For years, physicians have been inching their way to a better understanding of how — and how well — the drug ketamine, a “twilight drug” used to sedate some patients before a painful procedure, can lift someone with severe depression alm
Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
Anthony Weiner's run for a renaissance is officially on.
- Photo gallery: Oklahoma tornadoes Photographs of the damage from tornadoes that hit areas around Oklahoma City on Monday, May 21
Oklahoma tornadoes death toll at 24
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Search-and-rescue crews worked through the night after a monstrous tornado barreled through the Oklahoma City suburbs, demolishing an elementary school and reducing homes to piles of splintered wood.
Toddler stabbed in Rochester last year has died
The young boy critically injured in a stabbing attack in Rochester last year has died at a hospital in Nebraska.
- More State, national news Headlines