MINNEAPOLIS — The Associated Press reports that President Barack Obama wins Minnesota and its 10 electoral votes.
- State, national news
- Boy Scouts set to vote on gay issue Gay activists were excited the issue had come to a vote, and did extensive field work to secure about 400 votes this week, enough that they were hopeful the resolution would pass.
Body of missing child found at park landslide site
Assistant Fire Chief Jim Smith tells reporters that crews found the body of the missing child late Thursday morning.
- Search resumes for missing fourth grader Heavy rains over the last month created conditions that caused a rockslide. One fourth grader was killed.
Cities to benefit from $80 million increase in aid
Many cities in outstate Minnesota will see healthy increases in their state aid.
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Group spends $2M lobbying for gay marriage
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
Education gets big boost from Legislature
$15.7 billion bill spends on early childhood, other needs
Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview
In a jailhouse interview on the eve of her trial, she repeated many of her claims from previous interviews, testimony on the witness stand and her statements to the jury earlier in the day as she pleaded for mercy.
- Moore, Okla., faces estimated $2 billion in costs Two infants were among 24 who perished
- More State, national news Headlines