- State, national news
At least 6 confirmed dead in Texas tornadoes
A rash of tornados slammed into several small communities in North Texas overnigh
6-year-old boy undergoes heart transplant at Mayo
Cameron Ulrich was born with a rare heart defect.
Firefighters continue to work NW Minn. wildfire
Lighter winds are expected to help firefighte.s
- Jurors: Pa. abortion doc got greedy, lost his way PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Dr. Kermit Gosnell proved a serene but solitary figure in the courtroom during his long murder trial, in contrast to the chaotic life he built as an inner-city doctor, abortion provider and father of six. Jurors who convicted him
- Google unveils $10-a-month 'All Access' music plan SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Google on Wednesday launched a subscription-based music service, allowing users of Android phones and tablets to listen to their favorite songs and artists for a monthly fee. The streaming service, called All Access, is available
Weather improves as crews fight NW Minn. wildfire
Several structures were lost after the fire started around 3 p.m. Tuesday about two miles northwest of Menahga.
Meteorology company predicts active Atlantic hurricane season
AccuWeather.com is predicting another active Atlantic hurricane season, particularly for the U.S. coastline.
NW Wisconsin wildfire consumes 8,700 acres
Firefighters are working to contain a smoky wildfire in northwestern Wisconsin.
- Ethanol prices fall vs. gasoline Ethanol weakened against gasoline on concern that the highest returns on making the biofuel from corn since 2011 will help raise production rates. The discount, or price difference, widened 3.18 cents to 18.18 cents a gallon at 10:45 a.m. New York ti
- Farmers, food stamps face cuts WASHINGTON -- Lawmakers who last year failed to complete a rewrite of U.S. agricultural policy will restart their effort this week with pressure building for even bigger cuts for farmers and food-stamp recipients. Federal budget-cutting and criticism
- More State, national news Headlines
- At least 6 confirmed dead in Texas tornadoes